Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eta Province Meeting


Well back in February I was busy helping the other Province Directors plan the Eta Province Meeting. This meeting, for those of you who don't know, is a meeting that occurs in the off years of convention--i.e. the odd years. Our meeting area, Eta, consists of 6 chapters and quite a few alumnae associations in 4 states: Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico. 

This was my 2nd time planning the meeting because last time it was in Salt Lake but I was in charge of the physical meeting space/venues. This time I helped do all the material for the meetings. Granted, I didn't do a lot until I got there because our lead PD was amazing and on top of things but I helped. We had over 200 Kappa's attend and it was a great time. It made me realize that I need to do more exploring in Colorado. There are a lot of fun people and I heard about the fun places that they go to/live in. 

While there I was elected into my current role of Province Director of Chapters. This year I was appointed by Fraternity Council so it was just for this academic year (August- June). I am excited to have another 2 years of getting involved with Kappa! In June I will get to go to Ohio and get some official training in knowing what I am supposed to be doing--instead of just doing what I think should be done. 

Are you ready to hear about another 2 years of my drama? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment