Friday, December 23, 2011

Minesota Visit

Two weeks ago I was able to take a few days off of work and go out to Minnesota and visit Nicci, Bill, Ollie, Caitlin, Mara, Steve, Alison and a few other new friends!  It was a great weekend of relaxation and catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. I wasn't feeling 100% because of a cold so overall the weekend was low key but still exciting. Below are some snapshots of the weekend's events. Enjoy!
 Olie and I hung out Friday. I was blowdrying my hair an someone got into my yarn.

He is a busy boy, he took my yogurt container and was playing with it. 

After playing so hard he crashed.

 The Birthday & Engaged Lady!

Mara & a new friend at happy hour!

Some Kinect action after dinner (NOT the best idea but it was a blast).

Olie had to get put in his kennel because he gets in the way when you are on Kinect. 

Nicci & Bill

Steve & Alison.

Caitlin & Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment