Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Time

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great week filled with family parties. We did the Peterson Christmas party on Tuesday where we had some good laughs. I hosted the Girls Group at my place on Wednesday (thank you to my wonderful husband for making the chili!). Thursday we recovered from the two parties. Friday we went to dinner with my parents and sister since she got into town on Thursday. Saturday we had breakfast with the Hortin's and then dinner and presents with my family. We had a total of 5 dogs there that night and it was quite crazy BUT everyone had the festive feeling by wearing their bows.








After dinner we went home and opened our Christmas gifts and let Captain have his porcupine toy. Scott & I were putting our new soda maker away and realized that he had proceeded to tear apart his gift in under 10 minutes. I was able to catch the last part of the destroying process...


This is the aftermath via photo...
Christmas day we got up and went to the Hortins for family gifts, attended the Pannier Family Party and then back to my family where Scott & I did our stockings. As usual, we had an amazing Christmas where Scott & I are so lucky to have a loving family. We walked away with a haul of gifts including a cruse to Alaska over the 4th of July, a Camp Chef and handmade container, soda maker, and new skis! We are one spoiled family.

No comments:

Post a Comment