Thursday, March 22, 2012

Physical Therapy


I had good intentions on updating on Sunday. However, with my physical therapy exercises and showering at night I didn't have any extra time. Sorry!!  The good news is I started physical therapy last Monday. It has been a good 5 days of therapy (11 days of home exercises) and I've made it through pretty good. Last Friday I didn't think that I was going to make it out of the session alive.

Why? Well I got to ride the bike 3 days into therapy. It was an amazing time, let me tell you. The good news is I have had 2 more days on the bike and I am doing better on it. I have also started to walk on the treadmill without my brace so things are progressing quite well. On Monday we measured my bend and I was at 108 degrees only 3 weeks since the surgery. So life with therapy is going well. I just hope the next 8+ weeks goes fast so I can be done with the torture of moving my leg... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment