Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kappa Travel


September 9-12th I went and visited Boulder, CO for a Recruitment visit for Kappa. It was great getting back to the Beta Mu women for a couple days. While there I stayed up late 2 nights (latest was 4am) and the night/morning that I came home I actually didn't go to bed. I left the chapter at 4am  and they were still in voting meeting, got to the airport at 5, landed in Salt Lake at 8:30am (only 40 minutes late) and then I went straight to work.

Of course I couldn't travel and cause some drama and that was done in 2 ways. The first was I forgot my chaptstick so I had "lipstick" lips for a bit and I was amazing and didn't see that a pothole was in the ground and I totally biffed it. I am waiting a few more days before I go into the doctors as I really hope I didn't do anything major to my knee.


Overall it was a busy three days but I loved every minute of it.  It was completely worth the late nights and crazy times behind the scenes as they were able to get 71 new members. Congratulations ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment