Friday, October 12, 2012

2 Years


The Berry posted this photo today and I thought that it was very appropriate with my life right now.  On Tuesday Scott and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! The past two years have flown by and I am one lucky girl to have a husband that has put up with my crap. He has really made my heard smile since the first day I met him on that June evening in 2009.

My day started out with a surprise by Scott and he got tickets to go see Hairspray down at Tuacahn next weekend. I had a crazy day at work but I was surprised with a beautiful flower arrangement. Then we had a wonderful evening that consisted of homemade fondue (this is becoming our tradition) and watching some TV. Overall a wonderful day and I can't wait for St. George next weekend with the hubby.

Thank you, Scott, for such a great year- I can't wait for the new adventures that will come this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment