Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

My cute in-laws did the 12 days of Christmas this year for the family. We are truly spoiled and tomorrow will bring more of this to the Hortin household! Enjoy our 12 days:

On the 1st Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a tree to make a cake.

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a bag of Doves to eat.

On the 3rd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 3 French Peeps.

On the 4th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a can of AirHeads.

On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a can of colorful rings.

On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 6 Christmas Trees

On the 7th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, the book The Ugly Duckling.

On the 8th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gift card to Cafe Rio.

On the 9th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a pack of paper.

On the 10th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, lots and lots of Kisses.

On the 11th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 1 delicious Red Robin hamburger.

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 great and different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment