Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life is Crazy

No news is good news, right? We haven't had a whole lot of "exciting" things going on this year.

Work has been crazy for both of us. My work had school start Jan 6th and only being 6 days into the new position it was a little nuts. Things have somewhat settled but things are still keeping me on my toes. During the last 3 weeks Scott has had a lot of work to do. He worked over New Years and then the busy continued through the middle of this week. He seems to have slowed down for a minute but who knows how long that will last. Now don't get me wrong- being busy is good but he was having to get up at midnight work for 2 hours and then go back to bed. I think that is crazy.

Kappa started up this week and is crazy as usual. I have been trying to get meetings coordinated with the new officers and we are in the final stages of planning for Province Meeting that will be held at the end of February. I think getting through January is key and then we will slow down and not have as much to worry about.

Scott and I are looking forward to the 2nd weekend in February when we are going up to the Barn with friends to have a snowmobile weekend. It will be a fun weekend full of sun (crossing my fingers), snowmobiles, relaxation, and great conversations.  I hope that things start to slow down before the trip but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment