Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Already

Wow, it has been 5 months since the last update and I don't know where the time has gone and what we have done. It has been a whirlwind of a winter and really we haven't done anything exciting. We hosted Christmas as my parents house wasn't done, went to St. George for New Years and the Barn in January, I took a trip to Wyoming a couple weeks ago, and we have started working on our fence. some photo hilights are below. I hope that I can start-up updating again. Sorry for the massive hiatus!

Scott's Halloween Costume

My cute nephew! We hungout a few nights.

The Christmas table

The Office Holiday Sweater party

Scott was appointed the Tyler in his lodge.

We had Aspin and Will through December until they got an apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment