Tuesday, December 2, 2014

36 weeks


Well, we are down to the final weeks before the little guy arrives. We are all hanging in there and getting as much sleep as we can right now. I tend to find myself on the couch at least one night a week as the bed doesn't help in getting me to back to sleep. ;-)

We were able to get the little man's crib put together and  the room is ready for the little guy to come. In addition to getting the crib we have gotten the car seat so he can really come as we can transport him home from the hospital. The only thing that I really need to do is get the dresser organized so we can actually use the diaper changing station.

Over Thanksgiving we went down to St. George and spent a few days with my parents. We went to Vegas for some Black Friday shopping and then Saturday and Sunday Scott went golfing. I spent Saturday getting a pedicure and working on Kappa.

Now to get work in order so I can be out for a little. That will be the ultimate key, but probably won't happen... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment