Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wedding Update


Well, I have been away from this blog for a while and I am sorry for that but I hope to stay on it now! Its been busy but successful on the wedding side of life. We are pretty much done with a lot of the planning witch is so nice because we are now 5 months left to the big day (exactly to the day--AH!).  The checklist is getting smaller and smaller so it's getting exciting. Below is a big list of what is done:

Color theme
Attendants
Venue
Caterer
Cake Designer
Officiant
Florist & entire flower plan
Photographer
Videographer
My Dress
Brides Maid Dresses
Invites
Band
Save the Dates
Rehearsal Dinner
Location for Honeymoon

So needless to say that is a LOT of things to done. "Big" stuff that we still need to do (doesn't include the small details):

Decide on tux style/color
Ceremony Musician
Engagement Photos
Finalize Food
Finalize Invitation Wording and Order
Finalize Invite list
Hold rooms for out-of-town guests
Register for gifts
Book wedding night
Book honeymoon

As you can see the to do list is big but I think its doable. Good thing we have a few months, right???

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Jamie, I specialize in honeymoons and destination weddings, please visit my website www.beachfrontstravel.com. I would be happy to help you plan your honeymoon or give you some tips. I can also help you book group rooms for your wedding night for out of town guests. You can reach me by email beachfrontstravel@gmail.com. I am a fully certified and accredited travel agent

    Thanks,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete