Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its been a while

Yeah, I'm not the best at being consistent on updating this thing so I apologize. Life has been busy but what do you expect when planning a wedding?

It has been a good couple of weekends with Scott & his house. His bathroom recived a face lift two weekends ago and I feel bad that it turned out how it did because I don't think Scott was planning on completely doing the bathroom. It started with me saying that the color of the walls (red) needed to change before I moved in. So that prompted a redo for the floor, walls and a new toilet. It looks pretty good and I need to take a picture of it so I'll post on here after. Then last weekend Scott & Brian took out some wildflowers and put in rocks and there are 5 pots full of flowers now. The wildflowers were nice last year but by July they took over the front porch so we hope that this helps keep it looking a little nicer.  There are still plans for the house to include renovating the kitchen, finishing the basement, and fixing the back yard but those will come in the upcoming years.

On the wedding front of things we are moving along so smoothly. I can't remember what I last talked about but we have decided on tuxes, booked the music, decided on a new invite, and determined the food we are going to serve. Its getting down to the details so that is exciting but I'm nervous that we will make a 'wrong' choice and ruin the rest of the wedding. Now it probably wont ruin the wedding but I would know what the drama is about (well not drama but you never know).

Well, life continues and I promise to update sooner than later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment