Sunday, July 11, 2010

Photography


Today Scott and I had our engagement pictures with Miyo Strong at Busath Photography and we had a blast. Miyo was great to work with and the hour and a half that we were taking photos with her FLEW by! We took the photos on the Busath grounds and walked over to the Masonic Temple. I can't wait to see all the photos that she took. We will be going in and looking at all the pictures in a couple weeks but Miyo posted a couple on her website (see above) so if you would like to get a preview of what we did you can! ;) I am so excited to be working with her for my bridals and the wedding.

The other exciting thing about the session was that we were asked to help with a super secret project with them. Once I know that it is okay to tell you about it but it was a pleasant surprise (and fun) to show up to that today.  I just hope that it turns out. Oh! One final thing is we have completed our wedding website! Yes, I forced Scott to do it but I think we had a good time in creating it. So check it out!!

Other news is the Kappa Kappa Gamma house is now CLEAN! Yep, the past 2 days alumni & some actives went and cleaned out all the closets and rooms from junk. We completely filled up one very LARGE dumpster, took 2 loads of stuff to the DI and a car full of food to the Utah Food Bank. The other exciting thing that I found out was they have hired a new House Director. It is good to know that the house is going to be clean for her to start in August and we will see how the transition between the old director and this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment