Friday, July 2, 2010

Dress Fitting

Last night was my first dress fitting for the wedding that is now in 99days (double digits!?!?!?!).  It was a lot of fun putting the dress back on and seeing how awesome it is. I would go into more details on the look of the dress but my fiance reads this so you don't get any (if you would like to see it you are welcome to email me though). Anyway!

Going into the fitting I knew a few things that need to be done. Specifically: shorten the skirt (I might have tall shoes the dress is still too long), take in some along the back, tighten the shoulder part and possibly take some in on the top. Well we get in there and the seamstress asks what  we want done so we tell her. She looks at the back and pulls that tight and with that little action we are down to just taking 2" on the top, a new hem, & a bustle for the train.

The next date to look forward to for the dress is August 20th when I go in for the next fitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment