Thursday, September 16, 2010

deeper


Last night Scott & I took a night off of working on the kitchen and went to a movie showing of deeper. Now I am not normally a person that goes to the movie premiers and I have really only gone to any sports video premiers with Scott. I have had mixed feelings about snowboarders because I am a skiing type of girl and the boarders that I have had contact with tend to run you right over (including my little brother).  But after watching this movie I am awestruck by what Jeremy Jones has done with his snowboarding skills. Seeing him climb mountains that have never been climbed before (or at least no snowboarders) and seeing them ski down them is CRAZY. There will be two more showings in Utah, one at Weber State in October and the other at Alta in December, and I STRONGLY recommend people to go and see it. You will be awestruck with what these gentleman went through and the amazing time that they had over 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment