Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Update #3


Well, it was only a matter of time before I made it to this date--25 days until the wedding. I had a mini freak out that I'm forgetting to do something last week but after my talk with the parents on Sunday I think we are doing great. The ceremony/dinner reservations are coming in (if you are invited they are due on the 15th!), the final vendor meetings are set, and the 'plan for the day' will be officially set next week. It will be a great time and I hope that it goes off without a glitch.

With 25 days left what to do now? This is the list:

~Table Seating
~Table Place Cards
~Call those who have not RSVP'd for the ceremony/dinner
~Finalize the food
~Finalize the schedule for the day
~Pick my bridal picture
~Put together the wedding favors
~ Wrap wedding gifts to parents/wedding party.

It is getting shorter and shorter so that is promising, right??

The guys are going for their tux fitting tomorrow so that is one more thing done. This weekend I  have 2 showers and one more on Monday so it'll be another busy weekend but that is life! I am so excited for the wedding--it just needs to get here now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment