Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bachelorette Party


As apart of all weddings there is the Bachelorette Party that brings excitement and humiliation (or at least I think this) to the soon-to-be bride. My wonderful sister, Nicci, planned a fun party for me and my Bachelorette party.

We went to Stoneground for dinner and had some pizza and fun games. There was a great group of family and friends that were able to join us. The people who were awesome enough to come and celebrate with us are: Mara, Jodie, Khara, Jannalyn, Jessica, Ashely, Jenny, Amanda, Alice, Jayne, Christine, Robyn, Pam, and Nicci. Some pictures are below of people who came (sorry if you aren't pictured, we apparently forgot to get a WHOLE group photo):

 The Mom's
 Work Girls
 High School & College Swimming Friends
 My Future sister-in-laws & Mother-in-law

After dinner those of us who didn't have to work the next day and wanted to go out went to the Tavernacle. We had a great time singing along to the songs and everyone trying to get me really embarrassed. It was a great time and enjoyed hanging out with the girls for another night of fun without the guys. 
 Sporting the "I'm Easy" tag.
 Dancing and signing the night away...
 I believe this was the I'm to sexy for my beads verse....
 Singing into the straws--a very enjoyable time.
I love these girls, flying across the country for the weekend.

Overall the night was great and I really appreciate my sister planning it for me--I wouldn't have changed it one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment