Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello World!


Hello Internet,

I haven't been around this blog in a long time but life has been crazy to say the least. Well by now the wedding is done and over with (hooray!), we went on our honeymoon, all my work events are done (well, until the holidays that it), and Kappa has been busy but good. An update on everything:

The Wedding:  It was gorgeous and everything that a girl could ask for. It was great having friends and family around to celebrate our special day. I had 5 friends from college fly in and celebrate the weekend with us. They joined us for the rehearsal dinner and then the evening of the wedding. They flew out on Sunday but most of them were able to come and spend some time with us while we opened gifts. I'll post photos of the bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding shortly but one is below.
The Kappas 
Scott & I cutting the cake

The Honeymoon: I was lucky enough to have a husband that booked us at an adult all inclusive resort in Cancun. We were down there for a week enjoying the beach/pool and not doing anything. We did have an exciting couple of days when Hurricane Paula came through and closed things down for about 24 hours. We were able to go scuba diving one day and that was nice but the water was very rough because of the hurricane. It was a new experience and I can't wait to get back there!
The rain from the hurricane.
Dinner on the last night.

That's it for now but I will post pictures of everything SOON!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment