Sunday, July 3, 2011

June Flew By!

As most months June flew by and looking back things are all a blur! Since the last update my life has been very busy. One of the big things is I had a birthday. I'm just one more year until the big 3-0. I know I'm young but this year I had a mini attack on getting older. I've never had this before with a birthday but it happened. My wonderful husband got us a hotel room downtown and we had a great night of some drinks, wonderful food at The Oyster Bar, and some nice R&R with the rest of the hotel in the hottub. :) When we walked into the hotel room my wonderful husband had this spread for me:


It was a great gift of roses, Ruby Snap cookies, 2 tickets to Sugarland AND Tim McGraw, and a pair of Tom's. It was a great weekend! The next weekend I spent it in Columbus, OH at Kappa's ACS (more on that in another post).

When I got back Scott & I went on a bike ride and ended up not being able to go on the full ride because we ran into this:


So needless to say in the last couple of weeks all of the snow has melted and our rivers are full. It was a nice ride even with the issue of not going on the long one we had hoped for. :) This weekend we used our Pass of All passes and went to the new Seven Peaks Waterpark (aka: Raging Waters). It has been quite a while since I went there and I forgot how much I enjoy paying around like a little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment