Saturday, August 16, 2014

Half-way There


Baby Boy H's feet at 18 Weeks
The good news is we are 1/2 way through this crazy thing called pregnancy. Overall it has been uneventful and only suffered from "Morning Sickness" for ~2 months. The downfall of the sickness was I was traveling a lot during the time I wasn't feeling well but I survived. I haven't taken the 1/2 way photo yet and I'll get to that this week. I definitely think that I am looking more pregnant than before when I just looked fat (in my opinion).

The nice with with hitting the 1/2 way mark is we are now on the downside of this pregnancy. I had my first freakout when I read in a book and it said that I needed to get my furniture ordered by 20 weeks. Who knows what they are going to need for a nursery by now??  Scott and I are taking it slow, compared to some, but we are trying to enjoy every minute with this little guy being here but not HERE. So I had my freakout and we haven't done anything since. Promising, right? I did talk to my mom and say we need to get planning as we will need to paint the room and I'd like to not have all of the paint fumes stuck in the house because it's winter.

Scott and I have decided that I am not a very good pregnant person so it's a good thing we are doing this once. ;)

1 comment: