Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 weeks later

It has been two weeks since I last posted. It has been a roller coaster the past couple of weeks and I am slowly getting over loosing Goldie two weeks ago. I have stayed busy and tried not to be home because every time I turn a corner something reminds me of her. This is unfortunate for Grammie because I am not home like I probably should be and she is the one suffering from that. My goal is to be home more over the next couple of weeks so that will be promising.


Since my last post I have stayed busy. Last weekend was my Birthday and it was a great weekend. I spent the morning at my parents with my mom who had surgery on her meniscus the day before. I then went to a wedding reception for one of the professors in the the Department and then my wonderful fiance surprised me with a night at the Embassy Suites where he had chocolate covered raspberries, champagne (2 kinds!), cookies from my favorite cookie place, and a new iPod Shuffle. In addition to that he treated me to dinner at a new teppanyaki place that was a block away!! I was (and still am) the most spoiled girl out there!!

This next week is exciting because I have my first wedding dress fitting and I am going to Portland with Scott to go to one of my good College friends wedding. It should be a great time seeing the sites and catching up with all my pledge sisters. Of course you will hear all about that in the next posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment