Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Trip


This past weekend Scott & I drove out to Vernal with my parents to go and pick up my Grandma from my Aunt's home. She spent the week there watching the boys while my Aunt and Uncle went to California for a trip. This was the first time I had been out there in 3 years. The last time I had been out there they were just finishing pouring the foundation of their beautiful new house.

We went out there Friday night and enjoyed a nice dinner and watched a Christmas movie. Saturday Scott, Dad and my cousin went pheasant hunting, my Uncle and another cousin went and picked up a snowmobile, the 3rd cousin went snowmobiling, and the girls had a relaxing day. We talked for a while, watched another Christmas movie, went and had Mexican food for lunch, and then rode horses.

It was such a nice weekend relaxing and spending time with one of my favorite aunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment