Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Well I'm only a week late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I had a busy weekend so I'm sorry about not writing before now but life happens...

Thanksgiving has never been a huge holiday with my family. Growing up we went down to St. George and celebrated it with the Pannier family. Once Grandma and Grandpa stopped going down there we started to venture to Vegas and just stay at home. Since college it has become more of a meaningful weekend than I remember it being.

This year Scott & I celebrated by waking up late (or at least I did), putting up our shelving on one wall, going to the Hortin family dinner, stopping by my parents and Grandma's, and then having a game night with Scott's family before coming home early (Scott actually had to work on Friday, dumb I know).  It was a great day with a lot of thanks being given with the Hortin Family especially thankful to have Scott's cousin home from his mission in Africa (got home at midnight on Wednesday).

So a little belated but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. what a great holiday! glad it wasn't too stressful ;)

    ReplyDelete