Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

 
I can't believe we are already through 1/4 of this year and add on top of that done with Easter! Its been a speedy year with the last 6 weeks being really crazy with my leg and it's recovery. I had a great Easter weekend where Scott & I finished the spring cleaning of the yard. Now we just need to decide what we are going to do with it so I know if we are going to be busy redoing it or not.

Yesterday afternoon we went to the Hortin Easter Party at Scott's Grandpas house. The entire family was there and it was great seeing all of Scott's cousins and their kids. I spent most of  my time there holding Thacker, a 6 month old, and playing games with him and making noises on the organ. Good times! After that we did some errands and we had Will & Liz over for dinner. It was great talking with them and it was nice of them to share their date night with Scott & I.

Today I slept in and did some work. I got to drive around downtown and take photos of various projects that some of my work alumni have done for their award videos that are going to happen in a couple weeks. After that I did laundry, worked on more work. Scott went and played 9 holes of golf while I was working and then he took a nice nap (and he's stuffy so I got to listen to him snore the entire time). This evening we went to Scott's parents and had a great dinner with his family.

We saw Kevin & Jayne for the first time since January and got to see her cute pregnant belly! Yes, you read it right--I'm going to be an aunt in September! They don't know the sex of the baby yet so we get to wait for another 2 weeks (I believe) and then we will know what we get to buy for it!!

Overall a successful holiday weekend. Hope all of you have had a joyous Easter and Passover (and for those of your Greek Orthodox people--have a wonderful Easter next week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment