Sunday, April 1, 2012

Physical Therapy


The above picture is one of the exercises that I get to do with my knee. It's all good except when you have to lift you bum up and over the knee and you get a nice big "stretch" but it's more like pain. I know all of this torture is good for me in the long run but right now things are overlooked with the painful movements that the therapist makes me do.

I am also struggling with getting one of my calf muscles releasing as right now it is a nice big knot and no matter what kind of heat and rubbing I can't get it released. So if you have any suggestions on how to get this out let me know as I am up for anything.

I seem like I am complaining, I am, but overall I really can't complain as my therapy is going pretty well. On Friday I bent my knee to 115 degrees and my strength is getting better. I just wish that we could fast forward through the physical therapy and getting my brace off (so I can wear pants and not just dresses/skirts).  Oh the joys or recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment