Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I feel like I'm....


...living in a wedding world. That isn't a bad thing AT ALL but it will be great once some of the smaller things are done. Today we tasted cakes and they were DELICIOUS! I am so excited to see the outcome of the cake and get to taste the actual cake. We also added a groomsman cake and it will look great and taste just as good (or at least in my opinion).  In the last week we have also cut the following things off our list of To Dos:

Ceremony Musicians
Finalized Invite Lists (now to compile & address)
Finalized the Favors
Purchased the Wedding Bands
Decided on the Bridesmaids/my jewelery
Guestbook
Dinner Place cards (now to decide the design)
Set the Bridal Picture date

So most of the "major" stuff is done and we are now down to the small details that will take more time but it'll be all good in just over 2 months. Hooray for productivity!  ;) Next Saturday Scott's family is having the first shower and I am excited to go and meet all of their friends and see the family again. From what I can tell the next two months are going to fly by....

No comments:

Post a Comment