Monday, August 2, 2010

Where did the time go??

Well, it has been a few weeks since I last updated and I am sorry for that (August 2nd already?!?!). I was going to update last week but the Internet at home crashed (thank you to the modem for dieing) and I wrote one this past Friday but the Internet crashed once again and I got it going last night. SO!

On the wedding front we are doing GREAT! I booked the ceremony people today and over the weekend Scott & I were very productive in deciding on the engagement photo, and wedding bands. In the previous weeks we have finalized our favor ideas and gotten the guest book. So it's looking like little things need to be done now (well maybe not little for everything--we still need to address and mail invites).

Over the 24th holiday I went down to Scofield, UT and hung out with my family (minus Nicci) and Scott's family (minus Christine). We went fishing, created the slip & bleed (again), 4 wheeled, shot a few rounds,  and hung out. Below are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!


Dad Fishing
Mom making cards
Captain & Drake swimming
Brian & Captain on the boat
Scott driving the boat with B wakeboarding
Jayne on the slip & bleed
Scott & Kevin dueling on the tubes
Mom & Dad making dinner on the 24th
Scott on the 4 wheeler ride
Trying to fix one of the 4wheelers--it broke
Liz shooting
Will shooting

Oh I would also like to make a shout out to my good friend Jodie--Happy Birthday Chika! Welcome to the 28th year of your life! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment