Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life

I love how life keeps me busy but sometimes I wish that it would give me a break. This past week has been crazy BUT overall pretty good. We mailed off the invitations for the wedding, did a trial run of the hair, picked up the wedding dress, and got the cake topper. It has been a very productive week on the wedding front if you ask me! :)

At work we actually moved into our new offices and that is very exciting. The timing could have been better because the semester started on Monday so the students are back on campus and want things done now but we can't because of the move. The other thing is trying to figure out how to set up the office and where to put everything. You get used to how your office is set up and now that you don't have anything to reference it to. I actually had my computer set up but I sat down and I looked at the bottom of my credenza and decided against that because I could rest my head on it. I hope that the next week will allow me to get the office organized!

Kappa is going full force with Fall Recruitment starting yesterday. There were 220 girls went through yesterday and we are told that there will be more tomorrow. This is my favorite time with Kappa because you get to see the chapter grow and become closer. We have 3 more days of this organized chaos and then bid day.

And finally (yes, there is a lot going on) we got the cabinets for the kitchen today and Scott & Brian started renovation yesterday. The two rooms are now almost one as you can see below. The wall is going to become bar height and have a counter there. With just this opening (it will be expanded a little) it makes the house seem so open! There is a lot of work to do in the next couple of weeks but it'll be nice to have the kitchen how we want it to be.


As you can tell life is crazy. You definitely won't hear from me until Friday--at the earliest. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment