Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snowmobiling

Well back in March Scott took me on my first snowmobiling ride. If you didn't know, Scott is a avid rider and goes probably once a month.  I am sure you are wondering you have known each other for just under 2 years and you just went on your first ride? Well, this is the first time in our relationship that both sleds have been working at the same time. :)

We went the Sunday after Ashley and Eric's wedding and had a wonderful ride on the Mirror Lake Highway and I only had a small mishap. The day before it snowed in the mountains and we had about a foot of fresh powder with the two of us making most of the first tracks of the day. The day went fairly smoothly and only one mishap with me and the machine (had a nice bruise on my knee for about 2 weeks and it is still sore). It will be nice to go up again and with all the snow that we have had recently I am sure if we wanted to go again we could...  Enjoy the photos from the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment