Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthday Gift, Continued

Well Last weekend was the 2nd 1/3 of my birthday gift from Scott (I LOVE having the Birthday being drawn out over the summer!). We went to the Tim McGraw concert at the USANA Amphitheater. This was one of those concerts that you have to be there from the start because The Band Perry opened for him (you might be able to see them in the photo below):


Then we had the great chance to listen to Luke Byran and boy can he put on a great concert!  You should have seen some of his moves that he did when he came back on stage with Tim...

Tim was great and I knew all but 4 songs he sang (2 will be on his new CD). We had great seats and the weather turned out perfect- warm but not too warm (when the sun went down).

I can't wait for the final part of my Birthday in 2 weeks: Sugarland!

P.S. Next time I will remember to bring my actual camera--not my phone camera (can you tell that 1/2 way through the night I realized that you can zoom with it??). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment