Sunday, August 28, 2011

Colorado Kappas



Last week I took a nice 1 hour flight over the Rocky Mountains and visited the Kappa chapter (Beta Mu) at the University of Colorado, Boulder. I spent 4 days with the chapter and their officers in reviewing Kappa policies and helping give them new ideas. I was also able to sit in on some of their recruitment practices and got part of my recruitment fill for the year. The women in the house are motivated and a great group of 200 women!

I was lucky enough to spend some time with them outside of the Kappa house and went with them down to the Colorado Rocky's baseball game. It was a good time getting to know more of the women in the house (not just the officers that I met with) and get to a new baseball stadium that I have never visited. It was a good time, even with the rain. Thank you to the women at Beta Mu for a wonderful week visiting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment