Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas

The Christmas decorations have hit the Hortin household. I decided I needed to drown my sorrows of Utah playing like crap in Football on Friday by getting all of the interior decorated. You can see below the tree, our bookshelf, and "mantle" areas.



Scott was great and started working on the outside lights on Saturday and I was able to get home and help him out to finish some things. We ended up going with all white lights  and had "accents" by using Mickey, a bear, and some path candy cane lights. You can see everything that has been done outside.  You can't really see the candy cane lights in the photo below but they are there along the pots and by the blowups. 

I have been able to get about half of my shopping done so that is an even better plus! I hope your Holiday decor is going up and you are enjoying the start of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment