Sunday, November 27, 2011

Engagement & Trip


About 2 weeks ago I got the following text: "Jeff and I are getting married!" I was SO excited when I got it because it means that one of my best friends from Lawrence University is getting married! I knew when I heard that she was going to Hawaii with Jeff that a ring was coming (no, I was not in on it either!).

Caitlin and I met at the very first LUST (Lawrence University Swim Team) meeting in 2000 and I hung out with her on a regular basis Freshman and Sophomore year and almost daily Junior and Senior years. She joined Kappa Kappa Gamma one semester after Meg and I joined and that started the "influx" of swimmers to the chapter. :) We were lifeguards together and just loved laughing the entire time (you would never know by the photo above).

I am so excited for her to start planning the rest of her life with Jeff and seeing what amazing adventures will come to both of them. The best thing about her engagement is I get to celebrate with her in about a week and a half!! I planned a trip to go out for her big 3-0 Birthday Celebration next week a couple months ago. So I get to go out and see her, some other crazy friends from LU, my sis & Bill. Can next week get here sooner??

Congratulations Caitlin and I can't wait to celebrate all of your big milestones with you shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment