Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Crafts

This fall has been busy with various craft projects. After a successful Halloween wreath night the Hortin women decided to continue with craft nights. A couple weekends ago we made holiday bags. It was a good time using the Cricket and practicing our glueing skills.



This past week we decorated letters for the holidays. We decorated "Joy", "Noel", "Ho Ho Ho", "Peace", and "Merry". I forgot to get a photo of everyone's words but mine turned out pretty good. (If you are looking for an easy craft this is it!)



I am now in the process of making some holiday cards.


I had grand intentions on making all of mine but I think I'll do some and then send an electronic card to others like I did last year. I'll apologize to everyone who gets an electronic one--I just don't have the time needed to make all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment