Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crazy Week

 Why is it that life is always busy when you don't have the extra time to deal with the extra stuff? Last week was one of those weeks that was super crazy. I was able to have a really lazy day on Monday (I never got out of my PJ's) and then the crazy week ensued.

At work last week it was the Knowledge Exchange and Networking Week. This consisted of a panel of employers for 3 days and then we had an open house & attended a Utah basketball game after the open house. It made for a very long week as I worked over the weekend and then did 38 hours in 4 days. Crazy. The good news is the week is done and fairly successful and I am good to leave for a week with my surgery happening on Tuesday.

Of course work is crazy and that means Kappa is as well. Its good to know that people are asking questions and it makes me feel like I am having getting through to people but who knows if it really is sinking in. :) 

I can't say that I'll be updating next week but we will see if I get bored then you can bet that I'll be writing you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment