Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skiing





In January Scott & I rented a condo in Park City, you can refresh your memory here. The first Saturday we were there I had a nice crash down one of the runs. I thought that I had hurt my knee but I was able to ski on it and when we went home it hurt a little but overall it was doing alright.

Well over the next 3 weeks my knee would periodically give out on me, provide random pains, and it just wouldn't stop being slightly swollen. Last Friday I finally called the doctor that helped me with my previous knee injury, well he was out of town so I made an appointment with another doctor in the office.

My appointment with the new doctor was on Monday and I found out that I have actually torn my ACL. They were quite surprised that I have been skiing since I did this (I've actually been 4x since the fall). So I was able to get into the doctor who will be doing the surgery today and confirmed that I will be experiencing another ACL surgery. So at the end of the month I'll be down and out for a week and then slowly moving there after...

No comments:

Post a Comment