Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kappa visit to Colorado





Two weekends ago I visited Colorado and saw two of the chapters that I am over for my Kappa position. On Saturday I flew into Denver International Airport and then drove down to Colorado Springs and visited the women of Delta Zeta, Colorado College (my home for the weekend is pictured above). I met with a handful of the chapter officers, talked to a few advisers and attended officer training. It was a busy 36 hours there but it was really nice to meet the chapter women.

After Officer Training was completed I drove an hour and a half up to Boulder and visited the women of Beta Mu, University of Colorado, Boulder.  I spent the next 48 hours with these women. Meeting with the various chapter committees, officers, attended chapter meeting and did some site visits for our Province Meeting that will be held there. It was another busy 48 hours but it was a great visit. This was my 2nd time visiting Boulder and like the first time I didn't take a photo of the house. Next time I will remember to get one (as you should see how BEAUTIFUL the place is).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment