Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo A Day Callenge


I decided last week that I was going to start doing the Photo A Day challenge that many of my friends have found and are doing (you can find the blog here). I started last week and below are my photos for the different days:

10. Self Portrait: Horrible photo but I am have a homemade onion ring.

 11. Something I love: Captain was trying to get the cat walking across the yard.

12. Inside my Closet: Good thing I cleaned it out the previous day...

13: Blue: The photo is bad but I have a blue Kappa bag, a photo of the blue ocean in France, and a blue fan.

14. Heart: I heart my Husband! These are my Valentines gifts.

15. Phone: Scott & my matching phones. 

16. Something New:A new photo of the girls, my new computer cord, and a new experience for lights at the yogurt shop.

17. Time: Time for the weekend!

18. Drink: What I had after dinner. 

19. Something I hate to do: This one I had to do two. The first is clean the house and the second is working on work over the weekend. 


I will hopefully not have this many to update next time but I wanted to share. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment