Saturday, April 3, 2010

Emerson Drive

While I was on my trip my good friend Ashley had a Birthday and to celebrate it I treated her to a girls mini-trip. One of her  (and mine) favorite music groups, Emerson Drive, held a concert at the Peppermill Concert Hall  in Wendover, NV. I was able to find an awesome package where we had 4th row seats and  a hotel room for less than a massage price!

So yesterday after work we drove out to the concert and had a blast listening to them. I have gone to their concert 3 times now and each time I have had a great time. I am not a huge fan of the Peppermill Concert Hall because it has a proper feeling and you felt a little weird singing a long and being a little rowdy. Anyway, it was a great concert. Here are some pictures




After the concert we went to the Peppermill's restaurant and had dessert and then went up to the room and looked at a magazine for wedding dresses. We slept in as much as we could (you could hear the water flowing and people talking--those walls are paper thin!) ate a great breakfast and came home. I hope* she had a great time. The next thing is to decide what I want to do for my Birthday, good thing I have a few months to decide on that one!!

*Clarification: she did have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment