Monday, April 26, 2010

Life


Well, life has been crazy lately--for the good mostly. The wedding planning is going great! It seems everything is falling into place and I hope that it continues to go this way for the rest of it. Work is crazy as ever and very stressful (there is only so much one person can do in 40 hours a week, and you don't get paid overtime) but pretty good. School is done in a week and a half and I can't wait until it is over. This means that 1) the end of the year party is over, 2) Graduation is done and that party is done,  3) driving to work is only going to take 15 minutes instead of 30+, and the last but the best 4) SUMMER IS HERE!

As most summers-- I have grand plans for this one! Some of the plans are:

~ Go to the pool daily to loose a few extra pounds before the wedding
~ Finish planning the wedding
~ Go to Portland for a good friends wedding
~ Catch up on my Scapbooking--I'm only 6 years behind
~ Possibly attend my 10 year HS reunion (AH! Has it really been that long??)
~ Go to the cabbin at least once
~ Go boating
~ Read at least 4 books, this doesn't seem like that many but I am not a vivid reader like some I know...
~ Visit my aunt in Vernal--she has been living in her home for almost a year and I still haven't seen it
~ Help the Kappas plan an awesome recruitment

And I really think that is all of the plans for the summer and I really think that it is an ambitious one. I will be interested in seeing if I can get these all accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment