Monday, June 25, 2012

30th Birthday


Well, I am now an old lady and joining my husband by turning 30 last week. It is really a good thing but I get to grasp the new "3" in my age. :) Some things that we did:

~ Birthday Party at the house the Saturday before my birthday. It was a good time and loved how dad got stickers stuck to him (photo above)
~ Dinner with the Hortin's at Spaghetti Factory
~ Dinner with the Pannier's at Red Rock
~ Lunch with the office girls at La Frontera
~ Getting glasses for the first time (another reason for the 30 making me feel old)
~ Seeing my Sister for a few minutes as she came into town for Grandpa's funeral before I left for Kappa's Convention
~ Taking the Red Eye to Atlanta on my way to Convention (a post to come)

All in all it was a good time. Now to celebrate it even more next week on the cruse to Alaska! 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment