Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busy, Busy...


What else do you expect from me, right?

With my surgery all of my out of pocket expenses for medical is done so I made appointments to see all of the doctor visits this past month. I visited the eye doc in early May and I found out that my distance vision is slowly going away. They gave me a prescription to get glasses for long distances and driving (as that is where I notice it most when looking at street signs). I haven't filled it yet but I will eventually do it, I just don't want to admit that I'm getting older and getting my parents vision (it's bad) but I guess I could have had my vision go a long time ago like Scott's did. 

I visited the dentist and I unfortunately had a cavity so we got that all situated, and at my GP they did blood work to make sure my cholesterol was better than last year (it was approaching the caution zone) and a diabetes test. The good news is my cholesterol is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. The bad news is I have pre diabetes. I talked to my awesome nurse aunt tonight and I am into the pre diabetes (by 0.1) so I need to get my exercise and food in check. With this news I have already started working out and eating much better so she thinks that I will be good to go if I continue this.

This weekend I spent getting my Kappa files in order. Scott wasn't too thrilled but I have all of my emails organized, files ready to send in to Headquarters, and my files from this year are organized. It feels so good that I am organized, even if it is only for one day. ;) Now I just need to get ready for convention, only 16 days away!

Things are somewhat slowing down but who knows with Fathers Day, Kappa Convention, a birthday, and the cruise rapidly approaching! Happy June everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment