Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 1- 15 Photo A Day

So I have decided for June that I will be posting my photos in two groups- the first half and the second half. So hopefully this is good for all of you. ;)  I did miss June 9th but I have been really good the past 15 days. Enjoy!
June 1: Morning routine to physical therapy

June 2: Empty :(

June 3: On my Plate- breakfast smoothie

June 4: Close-up  lunch!

June 5: a Sign that I am getting older.

June 6: my pink hardhat

June 7: Drink-  My morning routine

June 8: 6 o'clock: gym!


June 10: Best bit of my weekend: a clean house!
June 11: Trax door

June 12: a low angle: the skylight for the tunnel at work

June 13: Art- my favorite artwork in concrete at work.

June 14: about time to get the house organized

June 15: Yellow



No comments:

Post a Comment