Monday, June 25, 2012

69th Kappa Kappa Gamma Convention

I was able to attend Kappa's 69th Biannual Convention this past week in Jacksonville, Florida. It was a great time with over 1,000 Kappas. We gathered and met to elect the 2012-2014 Fraternity Council, have some educational sessions, vote on the next budget, revealed a new Kappa website, AND a new brand: Kappa Kappa Gamma- aspire to be. I also participated in a flash mob:



It was a great weekend and I had a great time meeting new people and enjoying time with others again. I can't wait until the next one I get to go to!

Lori sporting the Kappa hat (I did purchase this)

The view out of my window- the blue bridge

Posing with the Delta Zeta, Colorado College, Ladies.

Zeta Epsilon, Lawrence, women (my big sis is next to me)

Eta Province Chapter women

Gamma Omicron, Wyoming, attendees

My big & I :)

All of Eta Province Attendees


Lauren with the glow sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment