Sunday, June 17, 2012

Golf





Today I was able to go to the Country Club and play a round of golf with my parents and Scott. It was a great activity and I was happy that I was able to join in on the Fathers Day routine. Unfortunately we were so wrapped up on getting through the game without having the next group have to wait for us we didn't take any photos. :( So that is a bummer but the things that I learned today are:

~Don't take of knee brace as you will feel the knee more than expected;
18 holes of golf isn't as long as I thought it would be (I have only played 9 at a time);
~I lift my head when swinging- it makes it difficult to get the ball down the fairway;
~If I don't rush it and take a nice deep breath and swing while releasing it I can actually hit the ball;
~I need to play more often.

So hopefully once I get the official "okay" to do twisting sports (yes, I am technically not supposed to play yet) I will be back on the course. Hopefully this happens next Wednesday. :) Well, it's time to pack- I leave for Kappa Kappa Gamma's Convention in just over 50 hours and I haven't packed yet. Oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment