Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Packing

I leave for the wonderful vacation (info in previous message) in 9 days!!! I am so excited and the time has come that I needed to get my two lists ready. The first list is the "To Do" list. For me this consists of everything that I will need to do before I leave. This includes laundry, cleaning, etc. When I first created this list it was 12 things long. Granted this doesn't seem long but just before that I did my "To Pack" list and I was SO overwhelmed. The good news is I am now down to 9 things on the list and I think that I will be good to go by next Thursday.

Why next Thursday when I leave Friday? Well, the rest of the boy's family is driving down and they are kind enough to take our bags so we don't have to check baggage. The kicker is that I will need to have everything packed by this time next week so I can take it over to the boy's place next Thursday so they can pack it when they leave Friday morning.  Oh the excitement (??) of trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment