Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trip Preperations

For Christmas I received a cruise from my wonderful boyfriends parents.  His family and I will be going on a 5-day cruse out of San Diego to Cabo San Lucas for 2 days. The boyfriend and I will fly down the night before we leave (his family is driving), go on the cruise and then stay for an additional 3 days.


I have been SO excited to go since I found out I started looking for shirts/shorts/swim suits/etc for the trip (since November). I even got my mom into the planning because she gave me a sweater for Christmas! In January I got a paper calendar that I cut down and decided to put up at my desk that actually started counting down from 60 days out (it didn't plan the days to work out that way but it did!!). Well today I crossed off another day and I'm down to 16 (!!!!) and the sad part is I am NOT ready for this trip.

Yes, I have gotten a couple of fun dresses for dinners, flip-flops, beach/walking shoes, shorts, swim suit, etc. all the usual stuff you might get for a trip. The thing is that I feel like I am not going to be prepared for everything that I need! I would start to pack now but like I said before I am 16 days away from going and you can't really start to pack for it now. It's a loose, loose situation right now. So I guess I will start to pull things that I won't need the next 2+ weeks and get that going. I just hope I can keep my stuff into 1 suitcase...

No comments:

Post a Comment